A Breath of Fresh Air
Come Meet Julia!
Feeling ready to come out of winter hibernation and start growing towards the light? Join Julia for a breathwork workshop centered around clearing any stagnant energy, to make way for new growth. This 90 minute practice is a chance to do some spring cleaning of any thoughts, feelings, or habits that are no longer serving you.
We’ll use a Conscious Connected Breath technique to enter a relaxed state of consciousness. In this state it’s possible to access deep healing, release trapped emotions, experience enhanced creativity & intuition. The journey can be physical, spiritual, and/or emotional; alternately you may just have a nourishing and relaxing self-care break.
This is a safe and gentle process that encourages the exploration and release of emotions. It is suitable for almost all people, you will be in control of how deep you choose to go at all times.
What to expect
This 90 minute workshop will include:
- Intention setting & grounding practice
- An introduction to Conscious Connected Breath
- A guided conscious breathwork session (~40 minutes)
- A chance to share and connect with others
- Event will begin promptly at 6pm. No late entry permitted.
- Please refrain from eating a heavy meal before—we will be taking deep breaths which may upset a full stomach
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing
- We will have some yoga mats available for use, please bring your own if you'd prefer
- You may wish to bring a journal to write down any thoughts that come up during or after the workshop
- It is required that you fill out the registration form and waiver in order to participate.
This workshop is open to everyone over the age of 18, regardless of prior breathwork experience.
Please be aware that these practices are powerful and can bring emotions to the surface. This is a safe space for expression and anything expressed by a member of the community should be treated as sacred. We ask that you do not repeat or share any personal experiences which may come up during the practice. Sharing is not required but is absolutely welcome and may help to deepen your experience.
It is not recommended that you do Conscious Connected Breathwork if you have heart or blood pressure problems, have a history of psychosis or severe mental illness, or have epilepsy, glaucoma, detached retina or have undergone surgery within the past 8 weeks. Caution should also be used for anyone in early or delicate pregnancy. If any of these conditions apply to you I would still welcome you to participate—an alternate breathing technique will be given for anyone who wishes to use it.
Registration Required. Space is Limited. Tickets are non-refundable.